1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Switched from mobile iphone app to android, lost all my info!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by anetnut, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :cry:: Is there a way to keep all my coins and XP from my old iphone app to an android one? I just got a new phone and downloaded the android app and when I logged on synching my stuff it starts me back at zero! I had over a million coins and 400,000+ LP built up. :grrr::cry:

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have everything linked through facebook? If you do, everything should sync automatically. I have the game on my computer, iphone and android tablet and have never had an issue, but like I said, everything is linked through facebook.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If he had 400k LP, he/she HAD to be on Facebook. You need to connect your android version to your Facebook account.

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It'll link your LPs (gold coins), but your purple coins won't transfer over from an iPhone to an Android phone.

5. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they do. Both chips transfer between devices if you are synced with FB. I play on my Android tablet until 90% or so from level up or quest completion then I borrow the kids Ipad mini to finish off the quests. This way I still earn the LP for completing the quest since Android removed it.

6. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nevermind, I was logged into the wrong facebook account and didn't realize it. It all loaded correctly once I got to the account I play the game with. Duh. Thanks for the help though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.