1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Swingers bars/clubs near downtown?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Swing4fun, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Swing4fun

Swing4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in town in November and staying at The D. We are avid swingers and would love some advice on bars and clubs around Fremont street that other swingers frequent. We have been to Red Rooster and it was a horrible experience for us. Looking to stay in downtown if possible. Please advice!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you might want to scroll down the page a bit - there is a related thread "Any good sex clubs in Vegas?" for some more info.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nothing in vegas for u then , most are private invite.

4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what you want in a club. Fremont St. East has a few clubs available if you just want to listen to music. Not sure how old you are but those clubs are more for the younger crowd (that likes loud music). I think one is called the Griffin, another is Don't Tell Momma.

Here is a list of clubs and bars in the Fremont St. East area:

http://www.lasvegas.com/listing/fremont-east-district/20995/

Sorry, I don't know of any swingers clubs in the downtown area. As another poster mentioned, other than RR and the Green Door many of the other swingers clubs are private. I also heard that the Green Door isn't good either, just if you were interested in visiting the place. What was your problem with RR? I heard that couples will have more "private" fun upstairs where it isn't a sausage fest like downstairs.

5. Swing4fun

Swing4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem at RR was we were there as a party of three (two women, one man). We tried to go upstairs but they won't allow a group of three up there. You have to be a couple, so we went downstairs to play and security failed as he was standing there watching while holding well you know. The single creepers where touching the girls legs asking if they could join. The ladies got terrified so we left. Neither of them would even consider going back there. We would love an invite to a private club if anyone can help us out?

6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I heard that was the problem with RR. If you stay downstairs you get all the creeps that want to join in on the fun that will be scaring the women in your group. But they won't let 3somes go upstairs. I'm kind of surprised they wouldn't let a 3some with 2 women and 1 man go upstairs but guess that would be discrimination against 2 men going up with 1 woman.

I did hear the upstairs to be relatively decent but the downstairs to be more of a sausage fest (to avoid). If I went I would be a single so guess that's why I never visited the place because I know I would be part of the sausage fest.

Too bad I can't help you. I do know there are places on industrial drive for swingers but they are private and I'm not sure how they admit people.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  7. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to RR in August on a Friday and Saturday night as a single. Had not been in 3 years. Much younger crowd than 3 years ago. Different individuals now hosting parties.3 years ago you needed to be in a towel as a couple to go upstairs. Not now. Couples go upstairs and stay upstairs to get away from downstairs. Little if any activity in group room. Private room 20 minute limit.

8. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What dates in Nov?

9. Waltz69

Waltz69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should look into staying at the Artisan Hotel, the pool and bar/club is full of swingers but you will need a room. Not a public sex place but it doesn't sound like that is what your looking for. Read some of their Yelp reviews.

10. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband and I have tossed the idea of going to RR a few times. We are active in the BDSM community (not extreme for us just spiced vanilla) around here so seeing/doing private around people isn't unusual for us. We are not swingers but were more looking for a safe place for a little naughty fun with an audience.

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want an audience of single males then RR is for you. If you want an audience of couples it should work out too upstairs. Most couples are there to participate but I'm suire you would have some couples watching as well.

12. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a place about 10 - 15 minutes from downtown off Sahara called the Green Door. If you google it you will find the location and some reviews.