1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sweet shot at NYNY

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Sparky4, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Save your points!!! I thought this would be some sort of chocolate shot since it was st the bar outside the ?Hershey store. We had dinner at Gallaghers and went by after dinner. You had a shot of watermelon, raspberry or Apple. I chose the raspberry. It was blue with a a value sugar rim and it was so sweet it made my face hurt! I took 2 small sips and gave it back to the bartender, he just laughed. Unless you like cloying sweet drinks, don't waste your points on this one!

10th anniversary
  2. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the one they make out of Jolly Ranchers. Sitting up on the shelf. I didn't like it either. Too bad you couldn't have gotten the Chocolate Caramel Martini. It is fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm Jolly Ranchers, that makes sense! That martini sounds great, I'm have to try it next time we're down that way.

10th anniversary
  4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I'd rather toss $20 in a VP machine & choose the drink of my choice!

• Like Like x 1
  5. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I read on tripadvisor a while ago the reward had previously been for the chocolate drinks, but then no longer was. I hated all of those jolly rancher shots. So nasty.