1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SWA to open schedule 2/19 through October 31

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Viva Las Vegas, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had great news yesterday when a mandatory meeting was pushed back two days, allowing me to add two additional days to my Vegas trip (now a 12 day trip!).

Not only that, but the change in flight resulted in a $77 available credit through beginning of October. I have close to two weeks off in early September, so I may just HAVE to book another trip, as I don't want to lose $77 :)

May leave Vegas for a few days during one or both trips to hit some western National Parks.

Anyway, if you are looking to book a late summer trip via SWA, tomorrow is the day to check out opening fares!

2. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip!

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've literally been waiting for this for like a month. I want to book my Labor Day trip!!!

People in these threads always say "wait for a better deal." But I purchased my Memorial Day ticket the day those dates opened up and they have only gone up in price...

4. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked my inbound flight for $129 from Midway. Hard to see the price dropping much from this level. Still debating the return trip, but it looks like an 11-12 day trip, with a likely 3-5 day excursion into Cali and/or Utah.

5. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought that as well for a trip I'm taking in April. Booked for $103 one way each way in October. now it's $64 one way (or $77 depending on the day).
    this is from DAL.

anyway, glad to see the new schedule out so I can book my August trip!

Futbol - final game
  6. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my Labor Day weekend flights. Total out of Detroit was $310. That's slightly below the average nonstop price as of late.

7. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm jealous. Southwest is really showing some Love to Dallas-Love Field. Wish it wasn't a 5-6 hour drive. Austin and San Antonio don't even come close to those rates. They have $59 from Dallas to Las Vegas all the way in to July.:cry:

36th Wedding Anniversary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.