1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SWA Sale

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DerbyCityGal, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerbyCityGal

DerbyCityGal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked our Vegas Vacation on Wed. after waiting what seemed like forever for a sale. When I got home from work today checked my email and there was another notice about SWA sale, so I just looked not expecting anything better, imagine my surprise when I found the flight home was $50 less than when I booked on Wed! Saved a quick $100!!

2. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting this.

We booked WEDS as well with points.

Just rebooked and saved over 5000 rapid reward pts each

3. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same for me.. just went onto web site on whim as not usually any sales that start on Sat.. much to my surprise it was $100 less per person than the advertised sale during the week! RT from Florida always has a black out... or no sale, not this time! :peace:

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice just saved 7k points. That will come in handy with the new international destinations

5. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. My buddy told me of the sale that ended. I missed that one. This one I caught and saved 5,000 points. Thanks for posting.

6. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES !!! After booking our November flights BEFORE the two sales, I re-booked on the first sale, and then re-booked again on the second sale ... banking a total of $120 credit for when I book our April flights. Gotta love SWA !!!

7. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The sales did not hit in September from Columbus Ohio, then two days ago the non stop flights dropped from $222 each way to $169 each way. Odd how that worked but the group is happy and booked for early September trip.

Surprise Trip ! Vegas Baby !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.