1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sw phl 110, bwi 135, sea 132, pdx 138

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These are some of SW fare prices TUC 59, PHX 59, SLC 59, ABQ 59 SNA 59 LAX 59 SEA 132 PDX 138 PHL 110 & BWI 135. I do consider these prices to be very competitive. Did I somewhat cherry pick these cities, yes. That said you know your airfare prices and you decide whether they're good or not. Good luck

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fucking BOS $340.

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked SW from BOS - LAS, July-Dec and there were fares around $125 o/w from each destination. Now there are a number of days that don't offer those fares but, if you can be flexible you'll do okay

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were $10 cheaper the week before with their 3-day sale. :cry:

5. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Other than distance I am still not sure what plays into the pricing. I do understand that different airports also have different fees for the airlines. We prefer a nonstop, unfortunately SW has stopped the ns from MHT (they brought them back for 2 months this summer). Even with the sales the ns from BDL for the end of Sept has been running $241 each way...$482 pp rt is not my idea of a great sale. Still waiting for a better one.

6. ronc

ronc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lower than "Standard" fares but...

these are not their lowest prices in the past month.

I did reservations late last month for 15 Houston to Vegas and all came in around $220 r/t. The fares I see now are all at least $10-$20 higher for each leg of the trip.

It seems like there is a first "best" sale and then other sales after that. Catching the first one is the important. There MAY be a better one later--that is when you rebook for the credit!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.