1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SW & AirTran having a sale low prices $123

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SW and AirTran (sale) have what I consider very good prices for the NY area to LAS was $123 outbound return $130. AirTran sale is Tu-Th. Weather other carriers will match or beat the jury is out. Saw ATL- LAS o/w $161. As always good luck.

2. runningonthehub

runningonthehub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds better than what I have been seeing. I'll have to check again. Fares have been too high.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  3. Guardian

Guardian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LV

Just booked my 5-21 to 5-29 trip out of Detroit on SW for $245 RT nonstop! Haven't paid a price like that in at least 5 years.

4. runningonthehub

runningonthehub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked the fare for March 04-08, Chicago(MDW) -Las Vegas and it is $158.00 each way. That is about $20.00 less than what I have been seeing. I have never paid that much. Fares are still too high. I guess we better get used to it.

5. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked for 5/28 - 6/5 with SWA out of Virginia for $200 outbound and $190 inbound.... wish we had Air-Tran but these are the cheapest (about $30 lower each way) that I have seen for awhile... yeah I guess it's not getting any better than that so I grabbed it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.