1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Survivor t.v. Show, spoilers!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love watching Survivor and I am located in the west coast PACIFIC TIME.

The EAST COAST viewers get to see Survivor.... three hours before I get to
    see Survivor. The viewers in Texas get to see Survivor 2 hours before I do.

I always want to know who got "Snuffed Out of the Island" before I get to see
    the Survivor Show. My main reason for knowing in advance is because I like to
    look at every move or words the soon to be evicted cast member will be blind-sided.

People who don't like to know in advance on what happened on Survivor please
    don't come into this thread on the days that Survivor is on the schedule to be
    shown.

SURVIVOR STARTS TONIGHT, Sept. 18, 2013, between 8p.m. til 9:30P.M.
    That is what my Cable company has on it's schedule for tonight.

The Big Brother show will start at 9:30 p.m. until 11 p.m. It will be the grand
    finale. LucyR.

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Survivor show

Gervase niece was sent to Redemption Island because Gervase acted bad by
    gloating to the other tribe as losers. Gervase can't swim that much and so he has
    nothing to brag about. What a loser.

3. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If his team lost, he would have been the one to go. I think Rupert is gone next week. Just my prediction.

4. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I LOVE Survivor....I've watched every single season since it began. BUT.......am I the only one that is tired of all the retreading of these contestants? :grrr: Why couldn't we do the blood vs water with 20 brand new people? The concept is still the same.

It's clear that Colton is the same loser that he was last time and Rupert is still never going to win.

The show was better than I thought it would be, but please....bring on some new people!!!

5. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rupert doesn't have to win if they just hand him a million dollars at the reunion show.

6. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Meanie colton is back!!

I wish his boyfriend was on the same tribe as Colton so he can see how bad Colton
    acts.

I was totally surprised that the Veterans were not able to drive the small boat.

I was also surprised that the Vets didn't teach their partners how to make fire.
    I am guessing they thought they were going to be together.

I am glad to see Nurse Tina back in the Survivor show. She is a true Survivor.
    I remember her from the time she was with the guy from Texas.

Sarah, I agree with you that Rupert is a goner sooner or later. Him and his wife
    will not survive I am guessing.

There are lots of good looking new guys who have already created an alliance
    to get rid of the gals first. They do have one turn-coat that is talking game with
    the gals. LucyR.

7. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW, our prime time starts at 7pm CT in Texas, so we see it the same time as the east coast.

8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redeption Island

I think it was set-up for a gal to win it. We women have lots of experience setting
    up cups and plates on top of each other when we have to do that.

Rupert was fast but he wasn't great at stacking up the cups on top of each other. That was his downfall. I am glad he is gone because he was full of himself and he
    thought he was all that. His wife would have done better on stacking the cups.

In the previews I noticed Colton wants to quit and he runs and jumps on his boyfriend's lap.lol.

9. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

After watching 2 episodes :
    I agree, do we have to have all these retread returnees ?
    This year, the Redemption Island rule changes might work.
    ( the whole thing was a disaster in past few seasons -- to
    the point where I think the show paid Ozzie to send himself there ! )
    Colton ?.......Colton ?.......Colton ?........and a hissy-fit coming soon to you !
    The MOST dumb Survivor move - more so than holding on to 2 idols -
    Colby let the blonde ( nurse ? ) win the million cos
    she needed the money more than Colby --
    A Sucker is born everyday !

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Secret Alliances on Survivor Show

Colby had a secret alliance with Nurse Tina. This is why he took her to the top two.
    She wins and he gets super angry that she won. He regreted it for the rest of his
    life. He did work some t..v. shows for a few years and then I didn't see him again.

Some secret alliances have backfired because one person was super trusting and other was out to win it all. Kathy O"Brian from the Marqueses Island had a secret
    alliance with a woman who betrayed her so she lost out winning. Kathy told me the
    story of what happened. It was not made public information.

Presently.... I think most of the Survivors have hopefully learned their lesson and
    not be so trusting.

Malcolm got done in by trusting Blair the child actress who he didn't really know who she really was. He created an alliance with her and got snuffed out. It was
    his own fault for not paying her any attention and being friendly with her like a friend. He did tell her she reminded him of his mother. That was the worse thing he
    could have said to her.

11. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    John got Blindsided!

John was part of a 5 guy alliance. He talked about getting rid of Ciera because the two gals were weak in the challenges. All the guys agreed.

After John walked away from the group....Brad who considers himself the leader of the guys convinced the guys to vote out John. But he said he wanted
    to vote to keep John in case he came back to the tribe.lol. All the guys said,"NO WAY". They really don't trust Brad and Hayden was thinking maybe they should vote out Brad but at the end they voted out John.

John's wife at Redemption Island got real angry and blamed Brad for blind-siding John. It looks like Brad is in hot water now with his tribe.

Baby Colton chose to leave Survivor. He didn't like how everybody was not listening to his evil gossip trying to stir up problems between the tribe members.
    When he realized he didn't have any one on his side he decided it was time to leave. SNAKE COLTON didn't have other snakes on his tribe to keep him company and pick on others. What a jerk. I am glad he is gone.

Candice and Marisa have been playing a great game on Redemption Island.
    Now they have John to play against next week. The challenge next week may
    be one of strength to give John a chance to win I am guessing. LucyR.

12. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When Jeff said there are so many more layers to every vote, he was SO RIGHT. This is the best wrinkle in the show in a long time. (The others are Exile Island and hidden idols.)

I agree about retreading the cast. This is Rupert's fourth? And I don't know how ANYONE goes on the show without practicing building a fire. I would even practice weaving a fish trap out of small sticks/reeds.

Tina explained Colton very suscinctly (sp?): No one wanted to talk strategy, so he got mad and quit. It sure frees up Caleb to play, like Mrs Rupert said when he got the axe.

I think voting out John was a bad move. It was a big move and you don't need big moves early in the game. But that's another thread.

I can't believe I have been into this show for thirteen years. Kudos to the producers for keeping it evolving.

13. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

Brad's ethics have sure been spotlighted, now.
    I think that move cost him the million.
    Anytime,
    a player admits to the camera "I'm running the tribe,now.":nono:
    IT"S THE CURSE OF SURVIVOR DEATH !!!
    The producers LOVE to edit in those comments and
    soon enough.....that person is gone.....
    so......bye - bye Brad !:Þ

14. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoiler

The Tadhana/Loved Ones lost the immunity challenge. Hayden said, "One arm guy and 3 Moms beat us.

At Tribal Council.... Hayden wanted to keep Brad because when the merge happens the other tribe will try to get rid of Brad and that will give Hayden a better chance of survival.

Brad was thinking of getting rid of CALEB who doesn't have a loved one. His thinking was that nobody would get angry with him if Caleb got voted out.

The tribe guys were planning to vote out Ciera but Caleb made it clear during Tribal Council that he was voting out Brad. He told Ciera to vote anyway she wants. Everybody was in shock that he made it public on how he was voting
    against Brad. It was a great move on Caleb's part to say he didn't trust Brad.
    It looks like Ciera and Katie now have an alliance with Caleb. Smart move.

Brad did tell Ciera and Katie to vote out Caleb and they must have told Caleb.

There was a tie in the votes but they voted again and I think it was Hayden who
    chose to change his vote from Ciera to Brad.

Previews - Carol was super happy to see Brad at Redemption Island.

15. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LucyR I may not post much, but I enjoy reading your reality TV threads; I'm a reality tv junkie! I'm missing your threads :nworthy:

This week Laura M went home, that is a great twist as the safe play would have been Laura B. It will be interesting to see if she can beat Brad and John in the challenge this week; she's strong and great at puzzles. It's evident that Brad and Monica are there to play the game (it's not personal right? :evillaugh ); with him not letting her take his place on redemption and her knowing that sending Laura M would be riskier than Laura B.

I can't wait for this week to see who goes home from redemption island.

16. northerngirl

northerngirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto...keep thinking I need to go to meetings...hello...I am a reality tv addict.

I was sorry to see Candice go home. I am not a fan of the Culpeppers. It will be I interesting to see what happens when the merge takes place.

17. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoilers

Hi Slotchick and Northern girl. I don't post much anymore because when I get upset with the moderators who delete my new threads or tell me to back off on
    some threads I get real upset and I back off. Some posters don't like me on this
    message board and they report me and my new threads get deleted.
    I recently posted about the man who killed the Bird at the Flamingo Habitat. He got
    6 months in a jail program. I got upset because it got deleted. I had waited one year to find out what his sentence would be and I finally found out on Oct. 16th.

I also found out some serious spoilers that I already know who the top three
    are in the finals of Survivor. I don't want to spoil it for everybody so I plan to
    keep that a secret.

Some of my favorite players will be eliminated. There isn't much that I can say
    except that I am happy that the tribes are going to get mixed which will make
    the show more interesting. I am looking to seeing new drama.

I think it was young blond Katie that had problems with her toes and toe nails.
    I am having a problem with one of my finger nails and I felt better when I noticed
    that her problem was more serious than my finger nail. My nail has healed by I
    lost part of my nail.

I promise to write more about Survivor after we see the Wednesday show now that my finger nail has gotten better. LucyR.

18. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SPOILERS, Oct. 23rd

Brad was sent home after he lost at redemption Island.

Tina is a snitch and told Monica that Kat was talking about getting rid of Monica.
    The women were all supposed to vote out Vytas. But stupid Tina didn't notice
    how close Vytas was to Monica who is always talking strategy.

Monica has been playing the "POOR ME CARD" because she lost he partner liar
    Brad. I do remember Monica on how she used to brag how she owned a business
    and had her tribe in her hands. But she got voted out in her season of Survivor.
    Now she is playing up to everybody that she feels so bad that Brad was seen as
    a terrible man. She is also playing the sympathy card too.
    Spoiler info on Monica..... she is going to last a long time according to the Survivor
    gossip. Watch her style of playing the Survivor game.

I noticed Laura who is Rupert's wife said she would vote for whom ever they want
    as long as it is not her being voted out. That is a great strategy for now.

Tina said she would like for Aras to get together with her daughter Katie and have
    lots of babies. LOL. Katie is a whimpy gal but Tina must be seeing a sparkle between them.

KAT was snuffed out and sent to redemption island where the great players never
    return to the tribe. Sooner or later they all get sent home except for the final
    player. LucyR.

19. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More spoiler information

Tyson and Gervase have a secret alliance. Keep an eye on how they are playing the survivor game. The gossip is that they go far together. So keep any eye on
    them and how they are playing the game. LucyR.

20. northerngirl

northerngirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy, thanks for your insight. I kind of liked Kat and the fact that she was trying to shake things up. Too bad Tina had to go running to Monica to tattle. Maybe it was Tina's way of insuring her safety since she screwed up during the challenge by neglecting to bring the barrel back to shore.

Tyson and Gervase? Will have to keep an eye on them. For the life of me, I sure don't remember Gervase from earlier seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.