1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Surprising offer from the Cosmo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ref59405, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I can usually stay at Bally's, Flamingo, Harrahs, and the Quad for free. Every once in a while we can stay at PH or Paris for free during the week. We are really low rollers. Today in the mail my wife received the following offer from the Cosmo: 3 nights in a 1 bedroom terrace, $100 dining credit and $300 in Identity play. I think we played about 20 bucks in the Cosmo a few years. This offer came out of the blue.

I called the Cosmo to see what kind of offer I can have since our almost nonexistent play is the same, and I can have a free breakfast if I pay for two nights.

Her offer is good until 3/5/14. We are usually summer in Vegas people due to child care concerns, but I am thinking it might be time for a winter trip :beer:

Well, since it is her offer, I guess I shouldn't assume that she would take me:rolleyes2:

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a phenomenal offer! I'd say get the children some care and get to Vegas!

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they do that alot to people with litle play to see if the can convert them,eventualy if you dont give them enough play the mailers will stop

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, book it before they change their mind. Then add a few more nights at CET while you are there.

5. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow nice offer. Wonder if my wife will get something like that???

I usually get 2 nights sun-fri but not fp or food

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i used to get them just for playing at marquee i would buy in for 500$ and play a few hands for a beer,i was surprised to get offers. eventualy they dry up

7. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took your advice and booked the trip. :drunk:
    I was very surprised when they told me they were waiving the resort fee!
    let the countdown begin!

8. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offer that I received from them today was for a free Buffett if I pay for a room. I was really hoping that I'd get one of the amazing offers you other guys received. Bummer.

9. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you will love it, beware your taste for nice rooms will increase once staying here :D

10. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2nd this. the balconies above the strip are to die for in my opinion. It actually keeps you from the constant need to gamble and gives you some relax and rest Vegas usually doesn't provide IMO

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received same offer! I played there on the lose $100 promo a couple of years ago & just basically did that. Played the $100, played the FreePlay, played the winnings from the FP.

I was seriously wondering if they acquired a host or two that may have taken a players club list with them? (I used to get stuff from Palace Station & Palms as a former host had moved to those). Or possibly because I did a card tier level match to either Platinum or Diamond there.

And YES I booked it. We are now double booked at Flamingo & Cosmo for the first two nights. I couldn't get a 3rd night as that would have been NYE lol. But the internet rate for 2 nights in a King Terrace for 29/30 would have been I think $810 or $820.

12. Guardian

Guardian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife got the same offer, but we can't take advantage of it. It seems its always my wife that gets these kind of offers even though I put more thru the machines. Maybe I'll get something in the Spring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.