1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Surprising Hubby with a trip to strip club... Need comments on Treasures please

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by bd97, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bd97

bd97 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the various reviews, I decided that Treasures would be the best for a couple to visit. I was thinking of going around 4 pm when it opens on the day we get to Vegas (to set the tone for the trip!) which will be on a Sunday. I know the place won't be hopping but I also don't want this to be a big drain on the wallet. I am hopeful that with the free limo and the happy hour (great drink prices and a good free buffet), we can hang there for 2-3 hours and maybe get him a lap dance or two before we head back to the hotel without breaking the bank. Any comments? Where is a good place to sit?
    Thanks!

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually unless there is something going on in Vegas - Treasures at 4 pm on a Sunday will be very very slow. For a Sunday afternoon I would recommend going to Spearmint Rhino, they usually have a decent crop of girls on Sundays. Probably a lot more girls at 4 pm than there are at Treasures IMHO. More girls will be coming in closer to 5 or 6 also. They also have a free limo pickup if you call. Rhino doesn't have a free buffet though.

At 4 pm any place is okay to sit at Treasures. They have 2 stages, the main stage (raised so you are looking up at the girl - can't get close to the girl though), and a stage by the bar. The one by the bar is best to sit at, it is lower and the girl can get up close to you (in your face close if you want) for your viewing pleasure. I am not sure if this stage is open at 4 pm though, depends on how many girls are working at the time. Probably best to go in and check out the place before finding a seat, plus you may want a table closer to the buffet, lol, easier to get to the food.

Unless you are asking for bottle service you should only be paying for drinks and your lap dances so it shouldn't break your wallet unless you have a lot of lap dances at either place.

But if you are looking for more variety (meaning more girls) then Rhino is probably a better place to visit IMHO.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lsp dances are 20$ a dance just a heads up

drinks are usualy 15-20$ so if happy hour figure half off plus tip

20$ tip to limo driver

so probaly 200-300$ for both of you dont expect much of a buffet

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless it's football season you will pretty much have the run of the place

5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about Treasures but if it's like most clubs you certainly won't be getting the creme de la creme of the girls at 4 on a Sunday. The better ones come out much later than that.

6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes that is better though. The girls aren't as "plastic" and pushy, the atmosphere is more laid back and actually at some clubs you actually have a chance to sit and chat with a girl. Later in the evening you get more of the hustle and those girls are mostly interested in making a buck so will move on if you aren't interested in a lap dance.

I have gone to sc's in the late afternoon (around 6 pm) and actually had a chance to sit and chat with a girl (on more than one occasion) for an hour or more, only spending money on her drinks (usually under $7 during happy hour) and an occasional lap dance (some clubs charge half price - $10 for lap dances in the afternoons). Getting 4 lap dances at those prices isn't too bad. Yes, the girls probably aren't 9 or 10 on the scale but they are more down to earth and you don't get as much of a hustle like at night.

7. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good points. I was pretty much only going by one experience going around that time of day. The ones at night definitely can get a bit impatient.

8. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you do relize with happy hour many dances are 50 percent of the songs are shorter just like 2 for one dances , also your supposed to tip the girl for the time they spend with you even if there not dancing ,its still cheaper , some times i like when its really crowded so they leave you alone so there are plenty other fish for them to catch or bother otherwise its just you and they hover around

9. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Limo brings up a good point. If you are traveling during football season the whole cost-benefit changes. They may have good promos going during the games.

10. Pbtrav

Pbtrav Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Treasures is great during football season.....hit it very October on my visits. For the couple, yes 4pm will be slow outside of football season....but if you are looking for a relaxing experience I would stay with Treasures over the Rhino....the Rhino can be a hard hustle even early on the evening.

11. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We hit Spearmint around 10PM on a Tuesday night & it was a bit busy but not full by any means (which is actually slow by strip club definitions). I liked that for a couple--girls were attractive that time of day.. If you go when it is slow the girls will likely be very aggressive constantly coming over for lap dances. They did approach us fairly often, especially when I went to the restroom, but I wasn't uncomfortable how often they came around--they did seem to be respectful of a woman, and perhaps we need some time & drinks to warm up to the process. DO call for the free limo ride/entry. We asked a bartender at Paris where to go & he said SR but stupidly didn't mention calling the club for the Limo (CALL THE CLUB DIRECTLY) Gees, I'm not a local and I know even know about the limo! I got a lap dance, yes drinks were about $15 each. Good time.

12. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well 3rd opinion here, for a guy or a group of guys later is better at any club, the really hot girls want to maximize there time, not dance to an empty room...I also recommend the SR for these trips
    (remember they Pay to dance there in the expectation of a couple thousand in tips/night or shift)

having said all that, 2 years ago we went with another couple and around 10-11pm, we were going to get a cab back from Luxor to Aria or whatever and the limo driver from Crazy Horse 3 hands my wife a card....she looked at her friend and dared her to go, so we did

had a great time drank a bit too much, but that after getting back to the room part of the night was amazing, I doubt we spent more than $100 on drinks or dances either

didn't go to sleep until 5am either:wink2:

13. bd97

bd97 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back from Vegas... We did go to Treasures around 5:30 on a SUnday.. and BTW, we called to ask for the limo and at first, they hung up on us, and when we called back, they said the limos don't start running until 7:30. We took a taxi... and of course we had to pay the cover... the place was dead but fortunately, we ran into 3 people we knew so they went with us so we made it fun ... There is NO REAL buffet either... two pans of what looked like dried out empanadas.....We got too way too much attention from a couple of the girls...finally made our escape. But at least we can say we went there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.