1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Super Bowl XLIX predictions Seattle or New England

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pphold, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The line is Pick or +1 or -1. Lets just say PK. Who will win and the 49 over and under for the total

I want New England but still think Seattle will take it so Seattle and over the 49.

OK lets see what the rest of you guys and gals think

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping pats but it seems sea is destined to win again. I hate sea

3. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm from Seattle and am surrounded by Hawks fans. I'm not really a fan of anyone but it pisses everyone around here off when I say the following....................
    "They can't continue to play sloppy football for 2-3 quarters and then come raring back in the 4th, eventually this is going to be their demise"

For 2 season's now I've been wrong but it's a matter of time..................

4. stickc

stickc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The obvious choice after comparing this weeks game is Pats and over,,,,So ill take seattle and under,,,

5. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over 50

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  6. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Pats, under. DBear knows.

7. tim421

tim421 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seattle will play ball control with Lynch and win 27-21.

8. Irishwake

Irishwake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Teams evenly matched but I think the Hawks will take some dumb penalties and keep Pats drives alive.
    Brady will take advantage and win going away.

9. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been arguing with myself since Sunday night on this - I just don't know which way to go yet.

Initially I said I was NOT going against Seattle after I got my clock cleaned by betting on Denver last year. However I just may go New England.

I cannot see Brady and Belichick losing another Super Bowl. They're 0 for their last 2.

Seattle looked very pedestrian on Sunday and as miraculous as that comeback was it was more Green Bay losing it than Seattle winning it. Of course the Hawks had to capitalize on the opportunities given to them but still...

Hawks WRs are, sorry Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse, average at best. They'll face off with their old teammate on one side and Revis Island on the other. Advantage NE.

But Seattle's defense is so damn stout...

Sooooooooooooo.......if I were betting today I would take NEW ENGLAND AND THE UNDER

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking the pats but questioning myself with who last won back to back superbowls (pats) and Seattle can do it against them. Also questioning if Wilson can beat both manning and Brady (2 of the best qbs in nfl history) in consecutive superbowls in his first few years in the league.

Sometimes I think it is all scripted in some way lol.

11. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm gonna go hardcore and actually list a score: NE 24, SEA 23.

12. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a committed (and some say i should be) Patriots fan... Brady has been on a mission since; early in the season when some local writers
    said he was beyond his prime.... he and BB will have a game plan and assorted cheating things..LOL
    Patriots win this one... and the under as they will confuse the crap out of Wilson

13. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy is out there now for work and I am sending him an e-mail in the morning to ask him to bet the PATS spread and a parlay on the PATS and the UNDER.

For a YEAR I have been smarting over not going with the Hawks last year. Shit I even said a week ago I was going with Seattle regardless but I have let my mind play tricks on itself and I am going against them again.

So if I lose...please rip me accordingly lol

14. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet a 6.5 point teaser online yesterday on Patriots +7.5 and over 42.

15. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I'm in the same boat but it's still early. Just wondering what the line does when it is closer to the game.

16. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I am not against trying to middle either...so if the line swings or I feel Seattle I can go a little heavier on them online to offset the Pats bet.

I just don't like how sloppy Seattle was early on against GB. That is sticking with me...

17. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think we might have already missed the middle oppertunity when seattle/pats opened at -2/+2 after the games on sunday. Im literally a last second bettor but please let me know if you see anything of interest.

18. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed...I am normally a last second bettor too. If anything jumps out I will let ya know!

I can't wait until next weekend when I sit down and bet the props...gotta go with YES on a safety again!

19. dawgfan11

dawgfan11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hasn't anyone learned? You always take the Defense. This Defense is so good it doesn't matter if the offense is off it's game like against GB, they will give them time to figure it out. Seattle always picks it up in the second half as well. Can New England get to 24? that seems to be a magic number against this D but my money says I doubt it.This hawks D could go down as best ever after they go back to back to back for the first ever 3peat.

20. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really felt Seattle was the best team last year and was all over that bet. I even took the prop bet taking Seattle and giving up 6. I do not feel that strongly this year but I do think NE soundly defeats SEA. I think the accuracy of Brady and the match up problems of Gronk combined with excellent defense and excellent coaching will be too much for SEA. Everyone talks about the def of SEA, but I believe right now NE is playing better on that side of the ball. PATS and the over. PATS take it 34 to 17

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.