1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

super bowl weekend

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by docholiday, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docholiday

docholiday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just returned last nite , stayed at TI great beds & views, won a bunch @ nugget 6500.... 25$ slots , 1300 @ arie (sp) and about 1500 at different places all on thurs,fri,& sat. then came SUN OMG 0 everyplace I went , dont play slots @ any harrahs places TIGHT, and I am a diamond card holder! anyway had fun made about 2K . also the PH players card desk said they were bought by harrahs should be final this spring. all the times we have been there never went to Monte Carlo. really liked what I saw might stay there in may. what are your thoughts?

2. KimberlyJ

KimberlyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, sounds like you were a winner! Just wondering, you said you won at Golden Nugget . . . was that 25 cents slots or 25 dollars??? Either way, it was still a nice win! way to go!

3. docholiday

docholiday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nugget

yea 500 0n 5.00 wof , then 2000 on a red white and blue 25.00.THEN after I signed the tax form they paid cash,left 4 credits on before she could walk more than 50 feet I hit for another 4000 on my final push.very fun.but not so hot the rest of the trip , O-well . did get to see the SI girls and the mayor in front of the mirage on the st. wed am about 10:15 very cool.

4. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, great winning trip , poor gal couldn't even get out of eye sight from your machine lol and she was back

TY for sharing:thumbsup:

5. Mycatspot

Mycatspot Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won $9300 plus and came home up $2,000. You had some fun in between!!! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.