1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sunday Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by beckatron, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckatron

beckatron Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our plane arrives at 10:35 on Sunday morning, June 3rd. We are staying at the Mirage. After we get checked-in I am sure we will be hungry. I was thinking we might want to try the buffet at Bellagio or I have heard good things about Wynn. Which would you recommend? Are we likely to have a really long wait either place by the time we could arrive there?

2. arkansas grandma

arkansas grandma Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't tried either but have heard awesome things about Wynn's. I would suggest you make a reservation if possible for maybe 1pm or so, maybe a littler earlier. You can always change it.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn is better IMO but dont think u will be dissapointed with neither. If u want to splurge a little extra i heard good things about the country club jazz brunch @wynn. Cant vouch for it myself since i haven'nt tried it but im looking forward to do so this summer.

4. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done many many trips to Vegas, and Sunday Champagne Brunch is always one of the things I enjoy most. Last trip, which happened to be my gf first trip, we splurged and did the Sterling Brunch. It was amazing, and well worth it, but not something we would likely do again. I have been considering Wynn and Bellagio myself for our upcoming trip. Always enjoyed Bellagio in the past, so I know that will be a success, and have heard nothing but good about Wynn, so we will probably do that as it will be new to me as well.

5. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couple of other chooses:

Wynn Country club has a Jazz Brunch
    Border Grill at Mandalay Bay has an upscale Mexican Brunch
    Jasmine at Bellagio has a fountains Brunch

All of the above are better, but pricier than the buffet brunch at Bellagio and Wynn (actually Border grill is only $30 which is a bargain!)

Simon at the Palms is also an option if you have transportation

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or for half the price of Border Grill you can eat at the Palms Margarita Brunch.

7. sandc4e

sandc4e Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're thinking about the Jasmine Brunch on May 27th - heard nothing but fabulous things.

Sheila

8. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I'll try the Sterling Brunch next time I go then. I'm going with a friend who hasn't been to Vegas before so it should be good.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Border Grill Brunch is yummy, and I like the nice patio. That's one of my favorite restaurants, ever. Their brunch is all you can eat I think.

Bouchon at the Venetian yummy! Probably the best breakfast in Vegas.

also I've never tried it but I want to have brunch at the Country Club at the Wynn.

IMO buffets are a waste in Vegas. You can have a nice sit down meal with no stupid lines for the same price.

10. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I guess a case of beer and a couple fried twinkies are not your idea of a sunday brunch.

11. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So many amazing choices. I have only been the the brunch at Simon and It is absolutely amazing. I want to try all the others but I only get one sunday brunch a trip. I however notice the one at bordergrill is saturday and sunday

12. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoyed the Sterling Brunch at Bally's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.