1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sunday Brunch Outdoors?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ez369, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be in Vegas this weekend and seeing if there's any outdoors sunday brunch spots I haven't thought of? Preferably somewhere that may offer the option of bottomless mimosas or something along those lines. We wanted to go to Bubbles and Brunch at Cosmo but that doesn't start until May. I couldn't really think of anywhere else with an outdoor component except for Verandah @ 4S.

It could be a la carte or a buffet offering. But we aren't looking at going to any of the typical/usual buffets since we want to be outdoors. Thought about MAG and Serendepity but I don't think they have a bottomless mimosa/bloody mary offering. Thanks for any advice!

2. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't tried it yet... but Border Grill at Mandalay Bay has a $5 bottomless brunch and they have a patio... so I would assume you can sit outside.

3. lollyb

lollyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The jazz brunch at the Wynn Country Club? They have a patio that overlooks the waterfall on the golf course. I don't drink but have read numerous trip reports that you can add bottomless champagne/mimosas.

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Border Grill Sat-Sun brunch indeed is served on the patio. The cost is $35 with additional $8 for bottomless mimosas. If you sign up
    for their VIP card, you will receive a coupon via email good that is good for a BOGO entree. I contacted the general manager in October and was told that the BOGO coupon could be used for the brunch - good for $35 savings. We have done the brunch 3 times now and love it.

5. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally I would go to the jazz brunch at country club but i think the group is looking for somewhere that may be a little more "fun" and not quite as pricey. But it is on my to do list one day. Didn't think about Border Grill, that may be a good option! We also are thinking about Simon at Palms Place (although not outdoors, at least it overlooks the pool and in the past I heard good things about their brunch)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.