1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suncoast from Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by johnvic, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend is going to stay at Suncoast. I looked up taxi fare and it was $69 with tip. I recommended the WAX. Any other suggestions? He has no problem taking the bus compared to a big fare. I know there's a shuttle but not sure how long that would take.

Also, how would he get from Suncoast to Bally's for the last few days of his trip? I suggested WAX to Trop, SDX to Paris/Bally's. I know it's a pain with luggage but it shouldn't be too bad.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The WAX is a $2 easy option.

The Suncoast free shuttle leaves the airport every two hours beginning at 9 AM. Last departure from the airport is 7 PM. So, 9, 11, 1 etc

Leaving SC the free shuttle first departure is at 8AM and again, every two hours. The last one to the airport is at 6 PM.

Our timing has never been right for the shuttle, but we have taken the WAX several times. It drops off and picks up in the SC parking lot.

I can't help with the Bally's question but we have many savvy RTC people on the board

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wanted to add this. Suncoast likes you to call the front desk to reserve a spot on the airport- to SC shuttle.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.