1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suncoast from Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by johnvic, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend is going to stay at Suncoast. I looked up taxi fare and it was $69 with tip. I recommended the WAX. Any other suggestions? He has no problem taking the bus compared to a big fare. I know there's a shuttle but not sure how long that would take.

Also, how would he get from Suncoast to Bally's for the last few days of his trip? I suggested WAX to Trop, SDX to Paris/Bally's. I know it's a pain with luggage but it shouldn't be too bad.

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The WAX is a $2 easy option.

The Suncoast free shuttle leaves the airport every two hours beginning at 9 AM. Last departure from the airport is 7 PM. So, 9, 11, 1 etc

Leaving SC the free shuttle first departure is at 8AM and again, every two hours. The last one to the airport is at 6 PM.

Our timing has never been right for the shuttle, but we have taken the WAX several times. It drops off and picks up in the SC parking lot.

I can't help with the Bally's question but we have many savvy RTC people on the board

Give Suncoast another try.
    Our new favorite place to stay, but gamble at MSS
  3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wanted to add this. Suncoast likes you to call the front desk to reserve a spot on the airport- to SC shuttle.

Give Suncoast another try.
    Our new favorite place to stay, but gamble at MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.