1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suggestions for Thanksgiving Dinner Downtown

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bluesdude, Jul 30, 2016.

1. bluesdude

bluesdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I just read the thread about Thanksgiving dinner buffets and long lines and I got a little freaked out. We will be DT for Thanksgiving Day and I would like some suggestions, other than buffets, on where to go for dinner. I know my choices may be limited, but we will be on foot and probably not wanting to travel to far. We will be staying at MSS. so from MSS to about ElCo will be our range. Any help would be great.

2. erica1025

erica1025 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went to Vegas for thanksgiving a few years ago with my husbands family, we ate dinner at Binions steakhouse. We requested a table by the window and had a great time. For someone who doesn't love turkey and all the fixings I thought it was awesome I could order salmon. It was also cheaper for my meal than the thanksgiving buffets on the strip

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Triple George a few years ago and really enjoyed it. They had their full menu, plus a special turkey dinner and also a prime rib special.

4. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great info on Triple George. TG is by far my fave place to eat downtown. I just made reservations for Thanksgiving at Mon Ami Gabi......I may have to reevaluate now that I know about Triple George. Thanks for the great info...

:peace::beer:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  5. bluesdude

bluesdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Erica, binion's Steakhouse is a great suggestion! That is what I am looking for. Many visits downtown and we have never been there. M_ILIS, Triple George is another good suggestion and another place we have never tried. Keep 'em comin' folks! Thanks!!