1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suggestions for special anniversary restaurant...

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by janda, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janda

janda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband and I will be in Vegas beginning of nov to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Wanted some suggestions for a great restaurant with a great view or atmospehere. I guess it will be a little too chilly then to sit outside for a meal, so something with a great view from indoors? I guess our budget with food and drinks for the meal would be 150-175 for 2, not each.

Some places I had thought of were Top of the World, Eiffel Tower, and Lakeside?

Any suggestions would be great!

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our meal at Top of the World was well over what you suggest for your budget. Great view and meal though!

3. janda

janda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had hoped to use the GC on Restaurant.com for that place if we went. I was hoping it would make a dent in cost. Maybe not?

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to ask - does 150-175 include tax and tip as well?

5. janda

janda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, just meal...

6. fxtango

fxtango Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Olives at the Bellagio has pretty good food and a nice view of the fountains. We dined back in mid Dec. and although the temp was in the low 40's I requested to be seated outside and with the heaters they had on it was quite comfortable.
    We had five in our party and as i recall the bill was around 450 without gratuity, most entree's were in the 30 to 50 something range.

7. agirl

agirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a car and are open to going to a "local' place, the food is delicious and the view is romantic (far strip view) and special at a restaurant in Henderson called Ventano Italian Grill & Seafood. Look it up on the web.

8. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the Eiffel Tower for our 25th, Sorry to tell you the bill was $298 with tip We called in early told them special event and gave us front row seat , and everything was top notch in service /food etc, did not rush us or anything

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  9. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

My pick is Circo. Great fountain views and excellent pastas, fish and meat. I haven't been to Eiffel Tower (heard too often it was overrated) but my husband dined there recently for lunch, he thoroughly enjoyed it. Lunch was a treat and price was no object so that may have had some influence.

10. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My vote is Eifel Tower. Did a speical meal there once. Excellent food and awesome view at dusk into the night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.