1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Struck out again

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by weluvvegas, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Dec 31, 2003
    Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really have to start reading the fine print....after I got the 2 Love tickets at the old LP price (a great deal, great seats) I was working hard for the Terry Fator tickets, went to secure them and then I realized that he's dark on the weekends. Then I thought well I'll get the Mirage buffet and then when I went to grab them, saw that it's only one per player. We never really eat buffets unless it's free so even a BOGO wouldn't make sense for us.

So now I'm back to about 62k LPs and 3 weeks until our trip and I have no idea what I should use them on. I don't think it is realistic to bet I would get enough LPs by May 4th for the Zarkana show (which would be 2 weeks before the show) even though I play several times a day and for about 4 hours every night (I'm a bit addicted).

Any ideas? My husband doesn't drink and we don't go to clubs so the drink and club offers don't really work for us. We have a comped room through MLife anyway (an upgrade would be nice but they don't have those), no Secret Garden because I don't like seeing animals in wire cages, we don't like Boyz 2 Men....what do you think? Do you think I could rack up another 110k LP in one week? That's what I'd need for 2 tickets the Zarkana show.

Does anyone know if I get one ticket to Zarkana and bought another what the price would be on the category B tickets? I might think about doing that.

Thanks for your help, I love free stuff! Leaves more bankroll for gambling!
    40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.