1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip Club For Sale

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by vegasvic, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd never be able to resist changing its name to, "The Strip".

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's Arnold (Professional blackjack player and strip club expert) Snyder's take:

4. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself and two other buddies several years back, probably 2010 or so, were walking out of Bally's when a limo driver says, Hey boys, what's your plans for tonight?

Being the Vegas veteran and all of us aged between 63 and 40, self admitted nerds and not sober, we negotiated him paying the cover charge, first two drinks and $20 cash for each of us provided we spent one hour in each of three strip clubs. We went to Sapphire, Treasures then OG. Enjoyed the first two. We lasted ten minutes at OG. If ever a place needed an eighteen wheeler full of Lysol to crash through the front door it was here. Skanky strippers, even worse patrons. We didn't even get our drinks, got the hell out and grabbed a cab. I called the limo dude up and asked him where he was as the three of us wanted to have a face to face conversation with him for bringing us there. He hung up on me!

I would offer 5 kilotons for the location, if I could get my hands on it and provided there was no loss of life. Absolutely my worst experience in 17 years of Vegas visitation!

5. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many of the vegas veterans on this board ( and who migrated from other boards) know QUITE well of my escapades at OG's during the HEIGHT of their glory days when they were the BEST of the clubs of that genre...( IMHO)..and BELIEVE me back then I went to them all..but I do STRONGLY AGREE with vegasvic's assessment via Harry Snyder . I too noticed a change in the clubs a few yrs back as well and it wasn't good.....I was there so much on my trips out ( virtually every night and not just a quick visit either) I was practically on a first name basis with most of the staff and many of the regular gals that worked there. I can ( SEMI JOKINGLY) say with all the $$$$$ I spent there over the years I might have been able to an offer on the joint.:wink2::evillaugh:evillaugh

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they would just get rid of the resort fees and offer a fella a square deal for a buck they could... Oh wait... wrong thread... sorry.

7. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

To me OG went downhill when they got rid of the couches against walls and put up private booths in its place. I figured it was another way to make more money since their VIP room was such a rip off and not worth it. After these booths were installed lap dances in the main room became more lame.

I also agree with Snyder's assessment, there are better clubs around and OG hasn't upgraded to keep up with them. While their drink prices are a little lower than at the popular clubs (like Rhinos and Sapphire) OG looks more like a "skanky" dive strip club. Let's hope that the new owners can upgrade the place or downgrade it so it would be more reasonably priced or they tear up the booths to allow better lap dances in the main showroom.

A few years ago they were giving out coupon cards at the CES for free entry. I stayed an extra week for the avn expo and tried to use one of the coupons. They told me that I had to pay full price ($35) to get in since the coupon was only for the week of the CES. I should file a complaint with the BBB and vegas because the card doesn't say anything about an expiration date or any entry restrictions. At least some of the other cards have restrictions (have to take their limo, some have expiration dates, etc.). I refused to pay the entry fee and went elsewhere and haven't been back since.

8. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makikiboy I don't blame ya. The gals dancers waitresses at OG's I dealt with for years "retired" or moved on ( back home????) and Og's wasn't the same after that. ( 1 actually went to Sapphires for a bit but I didn't care for it too much. And to be honest Rhino's I never liked because it was either too damn crowded or the hustle factor was way too high for my liking). I always liked cheetahs in the afternoon. Gals might not have been 10's but there was NO HUSTLE factor and would chat ya up. And the other 1 I liked ( and I dont even think its a strip club anymore was the one across from the Orleans ( and the name escapes me at the moment....they always had a gal sitting in a HUUUUUUGE martini glass by the entrance if I remember correctly). I always had had hot gals with not too much hustle..( except1 time for two Cali chicks that almost made me leave because they wouldn't leave me alone --had to complain a bit to a manager).

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear ya about OG's. I know some people still like the place but I'm not one of them. I also agree with Rhinos, lots of hustle, after 9 pm too darn crowded. Lately I've been visiting Rhinos early (before 7 pm) since it is usually free entry and reduced prices for drinks and not as much hustle as it is later in the evening.

I used to like cheetahs but lately they have changed, seems more "ghetto" (hopefully nobody is insulted with this remark) lately. I won't elaborate on that, you need to see for yourself. Cheetahs has always been "skanky" but many of the Asian girls have moved on or found other jobs. I liked it because off hours some of the girls would come out and chat with you for awhile and you only had to buy her a drink or two or three. Not as much anymore though.

I just hate the "double team" thing going on at some clubs (like sapphires and rhinos). Some girls think they can make double the amount by ripping off the customers with 2 girls splitting the lap dances, sorry, I'm not going to pay double for 1 lap dance.

10. Oskee2001

Oskee2001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    totally know what you mean about cheetah's...I was there last october and there was definitely a rougher element. Was talking to a girl when this large dude comes up behind her and pulls her into the vip room without a word.

I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.