1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip club advice

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by BigLouie, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigLouie

BigLouie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this under Vegas Nightlife and then saw this section. This is the more appropriate place so here it is...

Ok I've made over 60 trips to Vegas and I've never been to a strip club. Now I'm dating a hottie (lots younger than me) and she says if I take her to a strip club she'll give me a lap dance right there HUBBA HUBBA! I don't expect we would make a whole night of it....maybe an hour or two.

Any suggestions on what club to visit? Would we have to pay and go to separate lap dance area? How would all that work...dumbass here... and avoid getting caught up in a major separation of money? Any other suggestions to help me look like I know what I'm doing?

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off I would suggest going to Arnold Snyders website, toplessvegasonline.com It has EVERYTHING about every strip club. Which one's are couples friendly, cover charges, drink prices, package deals, everything. And some online coupons.

Which one's are the best is very subjective. My girlfriend loves going so we always go to a few each trip. Little Darlings and Palomino are nude. Palomino serves booze, LD's does not. Both are fun but I prefer LD's. The lap dances are done in a private area whereas every other strip club the lappers are done on the floor. We generally sit at the rail for awhile until we see one we like and then proceed with lap dances or whatever. If your girlfriend tips and shows she's having a good time you'll have dancers all over her (my girlfriend gets more attention than I do). Deja Vu is nice,

Sapphire is another nice one, topless. You should go at least once just to see the place, it's HUGE, and on Fri/Sat nights primetime (after 11 or so) there will be a couple hundred girls there.

Never take a cab, the clubs pay cabs to drop off customers so if you take a cab you'll always pay fill price cover. Drive yourself or take the free Limo (a good idea if you plan to drink much).

The girls are hired as independent contractors so they don't have to stick to the house prices, they can charge what they want for lappers or VIP. Make sure you know what you're expected to pay before you agree to anything. Arnold has a great article on negotiating. The turnover rate can be pretty high at these clubs, sometimes girls just fly in for a weekend to work and have no idea what the normal charges are anyway.

Many have happy hour specials but your choice of dancers will be limited in the afternoon/early evening. Again, Arnold has a whole thing on happy hour details.

DON'T go to Glitter Gulch downtown. It may be convenient if you're staying DT but it's not a good place.

3. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The website Vic posted is very useful.

I'd also say go to Little Darlings. If your girl is going to give you a dance, it has both quite a bit of space out on the floor and the private rooms. I also find the women there are more the natural/athletic type (my preference) than the silicon/bikini type.

4. twoplanker

twoplanker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most strip clubs will not let your woman dance for you. The girls that dance there pay a fee to do so. Your woman dancing for you will take attention away from them and in some of their eyes that is money.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's true. Your best bet is to get a lapper at LD in a private area, then your girl could dance for you. Of course you'd still be paying the other dancer. Perhaps you can get a double :)

6. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is true. It's frowned upon and she will probably be asked to stop.

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At LD's earlier this month a guy at the rail took a pic of a dancer on stage, that's strictly forbidden of course. I expected a bouncer to come over but instead the stripper hopped off the stage and grabbed the guys phone. She went back on stage, went into his phone and deleted the pic. Then she read him the riot act before finally giving him back his phone. It was great.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.