1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stratosphere Rides

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Emeraldo, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emeraldo

Emeraldo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I`m thinking of getting a Stratosphere tower / unlimited rides pass. Can anyone advise of the average wait time to get on the rides ?:peace:

2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I last went on the rides about 3 years ago and the wait time wasn't that bad, most popular was Insanity but I waited maybe 15 mins to get on there.

Are you doing the Skyjump as well, I certainly recomend it as it is just a fantastic rush, I did it when I was there in October, everything was ok until you walk out onto the small platform where you jump from, thats when it hits you.:faint:

3. Emeraldo

Emeraldo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Stig,

15 mins wait time is no problem. Yes was planning to do the skyjump. Looking forward to it. Will try my best not to scream like a 14 year old girl !:evillaugh

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suppose it goes on how busy it is when your there but I don't think you will have to queue to much, Insantiy is probably the most popular on the top.

Skyjump is just the best, make sure get the full package and have the camera strapped to your wrist, I jumped in the day next time I would do it at night just to see the the jump against the backdrop of the Vegas lights

5. Alwayspackedforadventure

Alwayspackedforadventure Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't contribute to ride info, but I saw this thread and wanted to say that it was really exciting seeing the bungee jumpers while eating at the Top of The World restaurant last September!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.