1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stratosphere resturants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by FullBoat, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all. My first night back in Vegas I'm planning on going to The STRAT to take in the view, and send picks to my poor co-workers. :wink2:

I was wondering what the best place to eat at there is. Not really looking at Top of the World, but either of the restaurants, or maybe their buffet. What do y'all think? This will be at about 8:30pm if that matters any for the buffet.

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only ones I've been to are Fellini's (excellent) and the buffet, which is really not too bad for the price but don't go out of your way for it.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visit Stratosphere twice a month. For me, it's in a convenient location (easy to get in and out of) and offers very good value for the money.

The buffet is... well... an average LV buffet at a good price. That's not a bad thing.

Fellini's has good Italian food, seafood and steaks at prices half of that found just a bit South on The Strip. Their wine carafe deals are a bargain. Service is good.

Roxy's Diner offers classic burgers and other comfort food. My wife loves their shakes and fries. They also do a full American breakfast menu right.

Top of The World is expensive ($100 per person with drinks) but, in my opinion, is worth every single penny. The food is very good, service is excellent and the ambiance wonderful. My wife and I usually get a reservation for sunset dining.

Tower Pizza upstairs in the mini-mall sells huge pizzas with pitchers of beer for (relatively) low prices. I like 'em.

The (newish) McCall's Grille is all about steak. They serve great artisan breads to snack on while you're waiting for your steak. It's moderately expensive - but in line with what steakhouses charge.

There's a small Mexican restaurant upstairs. I can't remember the name. But, it's got surprisingly good food considering it's in a mini-mall. Their salsa selection is good. I like their steak fries and they do a very good fajita meal (chicken or steak).

A fun fact that's not advertised - If you're at the main C-Bar, you can order food from Tower Pizzeria and it'll be delivered to you at the bar. I like the sausage pizza, which has huge chunks of link sausage imbedded in it. My wife likes their sandwiches.

Bill

4. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fellinis food is excellent -groupon $55 for $92 of food now available.:wink2::beer::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.