1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Still free drinks at Bellagio Sports Book?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by NYPoker, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been looking around the forum and have seen conflicting answers to this question. Has anyone been to the Bellagio Sports Book and received free drinks? Last year I was here betting on some basketball games and we ordered 4 rounds of drinks over the 2 hours we were there. They didn't ask for tickets or our wagers or anything. Was wondering if anything has changed since then as my girlfriend and I enjoy watching the games drink in hand. We were there in mid January.

2. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rules in some sports books seem to change often and for many different reasons. Sometimes books attract moochers and they have to change the policy in order to weed them out. I was at the Wynn a few years ago and policy was changed three times in a few days. It was around the Kentucky Derby weekend.

I know this doesn't answer your question but you may get several different replies. Good luck and have fun.

3. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when I was there last July, we got drink tickets for $5 race wagers and $100 book wagers, the drink selection was much different than it had been a few years earlier, and some shorter pours too, but Maker's and Ketel One were still on the list...make nice with the teller and she'll give you a few tix each time...

maybe things have changed again...??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.