1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sterling Brunch Bally's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by oldarmy, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldarmy

oldarmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I am going to try this out on Sunday. Have you tried it and was it worth the money?

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We LOVED it and considered it worth every penny when we went 2 years ago....we are planning to return this April for another great meal......

We booked with our TR Card and got the VIP section with "Duff" as our server.....he was GREAT.....and while dining there we only took the very small dessert plates so we wouldn't over fill our plates and thus forcing us to get up many times to try other things......we stayed away from ALL pasta's, breads and potatoes while trying all the exotic dishes plus some great standby's like fillet of beef, lobster tails, etc....we also took our time and spent nearly 3 hours there....we almost finished 3 bottles of champagne while dinning.....then at the end we indulged in some of the best desserts and FANTASTIC coffee that Duff would pour for us......

We just hope it doesn't change much or ANY for our return trip.....

BTW if you ever considered a Chef's Tasting Menu that usually starts off at $125 and up, well you get it here at the Sterling Brunch for much less and you get to try many more items and as much as you want.

3. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doing it for the 3 rd time tomorrow cant wait

4. ByteMe

ByteMe Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also will be there tomorrow, my encore visit since discovering the best buffet in all of Las Vegas this past October 27!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.