1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sterling Brunch at Bally's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by koltunowicz, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to the Sterling Brunch at Ballys since they moved into the BLT steakhouse? Been saving up rewards credits and planning to visit in September but interested in any recent reviews since the remodel.

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First Trip 2017
  3. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Looks like its worth a shot, since Ive never been I cant be disappointed for what it used to be!

4. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the post!! Have been three times in the past and it's a big highlight of our trips. Looking forward to trying the new incarnation. As long as the champagne keeps flowing we'll more than get our money's worth!

Christmas comes early
  5. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds like a great way for the wife and I to start our anniversary trip. We are getting into Vegas about 8:30 A.M. and we want to splurge on this trip.

-Max

6. Nick61

Nick61 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I went to the Sterling Brunch once, we were celebrating her birthday. She loved the champagne, and I'm sure based on that, we got most of our money's worth. But the food is the far more important issue for me.

I'm a big beef eating type guy, and this was the part that disappointed me. Their beef offerings IMO we're not all that great, not to mention, they had gravy poured on them. A good tasty piece of beef, doesn't need gravy piled on to make it taste better. So I asked the Chef for some without the gravy. And he kindly accommodated my request, by retrieving some from the back kitchen. But they still didn't taste all that great, which might explain why they're putting gravy on it in the first place. In truth, I like the taste of the beef at Orleans steak night, more than what I had at the Sterling Brunch--and that at about 1/3rd the price.

Then again this was 3 years ago since we last visited. Maybe it's improved since then--or maybe we just caught it on a down day.

At any rate, we did find the servers to be fantastic and very friendly. And the desserts were to die for, extraordinarily good.

But I'm not sure for the price, we're going back. For a current price of $85 per person with players card--($90 without), before tax and gratuity, you'd hope to be in store for a real treat.

7. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought my wife would want to do the Sterling Brunch but she was surprisingly uninterested.

-Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.