1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Steakhouse with THICK chips not fries!!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by laragh, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laragh

laragh Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use the word 'chips' but its prob something different in the US :confused2: anyway we're there for three nights (hardcore Brits) at the end of October and we are steak lovers, any suggestions?!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think what you are referring to is what we call steak fries here. Thicker, still mostly deep fried however.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=steak+fries&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=zLy&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imvnse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=oopkUOTHOK2M0QGNqYDQDw&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=918

Plenty of posts about steak in Vegas, just do a search on the board.

One example:
    http://website-that-spams.us/dining/steakhouses/81-steaks
    Our personal favorite is The Steakhouse at Circus Circus. Once inside, you have no clue you are in Circus. But, I don't think steak fries are an option there. The garlic mashed are excellent and all sides are included in the price, as opposed to many of the steakhouses being ala carte.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. laragh

laragh Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oo will look at that one thanks!

4. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    N9NE and The Range are both garlic wedge or steak fries....I suppose you could probably get without the garlic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.