1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Steak And Seafood

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Canucks13, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canucks13

Canucks13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need some more recommendations for a good high end steak restaurant that also serves seafood.

Im a heavy meat eater but the GF is a vegetarian so its hard to find a place that she can get something she likes to.

We have been to SW twice together and both love it. Shes obsessed with the scallops.

Im already heading to Mastros Ocean Club for a meal 1 night, still mulling over for the other night.

Ive also ate at
    Gordon Ramsay Steak
    Joes Seafood Stone Crab

If I dont find a new spot to try looks like its gonna be SW again lol

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would look into Cut if i were you, that place is awesome but then again so is SW.

3. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd recommend Cut also... I heard that Delmonico's increased their seafood options and plan to go there in April.

Annual Golf Trip
  4. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think that most steakhouses also have seafood as most seafood restaurants also have steak. And high-end restaurants do prepare other dishes very well even if it is not the specialty distinguished in the moniker. I recommend Stripsteak at Mandalay Bay. It is one of my favorite places as is SW and BLT at Bally's. Ambiance goes to SW, but I named the others just in case you wanted to try a different place. I remember a few years ago, I had my photo taken with Wolfgang at Cut in Beverly Hills. Although the steak was great, I still love some of the other places in Vegas better. It could be because I just love everything in Vegas. But also keep in mind that everybody's taste is different, and everybody doesn't taste everything on the menu. And there are multiple cooks in the kitchen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.