1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying @ Signature

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by pompous, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would you buy a monorail pass or the deuce?
    Also, would you take the WAX bus from the airport to Tropicana and walk the rest? ...or a taxi from the airport to the sig?

Background...I'll be all over the strip at all hours and will also want to make at least one trip to LVH to the Superbook.

2. allustoms

allustoms Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd buy the monorail pass

We stayed at the Signature a few years ago. The monorail station is so close to the hotel, the strip is a good block away.
    We never rode the duece on that trip, it looked too crowded.

Last year we decided we should experience the Duece and I wanted to see the new hotels that were under construction when we were last at Vegas.

An experience I don't want to repeat. Crowded was an understatement, the bus moved slower than we could walk in the heavy traffic, I was so grouchy listening to the driver yell over the intercom for people to get off the stairway - these people couldn't because we were so packed in, there was no where to go.

The monorail is pricey but worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.