1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying 1 Night, Mlife FP offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get several offers from Mlife with 3 nts and FP. My question is: will I get FP if I only stay one night?
    I should also mention this one night stay will be exactly 3 days after I cash in on a FP offer and 3 nt stay (staying at Wynn for 3 nts in between).
    Worst yet, I wont even stay the night, my flight leaves at 11:59 pm the day I check in.
    any thoughts, help,
    Thanks in advance,
    BnV
    PS...I will be playing full play that day, and I usually stop around 9 PM anyway...so my ADT shouldn't change

2. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, sorry to reply to my own post but...
    If anyone else wanted to know this, one night at MB did land me both my resort credit and FP.
    now, when I get there, let's hope everything works out :)
    BnV

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even if they required 3 days, you could just check in, put the Do Not Disturb on the door and go home.

4. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought of this, but didn't want to hurt my adt with no playing for two days. But it worked out for now, I'll post back when everything works out. The VIP rep even put me on hold to check to make sure there was enough time between my two reservations, came back and said everything's ok.:peace:

5. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem booking just 1 night of a 3 night comp with M-Life properties and getting the full FP and F&B offered, I do it all the time when I staying at other properties and only have the one night left, but of course I also confirm that when I make the reservation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.