1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Starting off Diamond....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TxTeach79, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick question... having just attained Diamond status w/ CET, my next scheduled trip to a CET property is next month at the Horseshoe in Bossier... I'll be in Vegas the following month at the Linq & PH, and my question was basically this: Since I'll be picking up my actual physical Diamond card in Bossier, is there any issue with the Celebration Dinner voucher, etc., being used in Vegas (where I would want to use it)? I would doubt it, but I wanted to check. Do they even just default to giving you that (or anything else) when you initially pick up your diamond card or no?

Thanks in advance for indulging me!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, you are free to pick up your Diamond appreciation dinner anywhere and anytime you choose.

They may offer it to you when you pick up your Diamond card, but you are not obliged to take it.

I'm 7* and picking it up i(Diamond appreciation dinner) in Atlantic City at the end of June

• Like Like x 1
  3. kankan53

kankan53 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on getting to Diamond. Horseshoe Bossier is my home property and we always use our diamond or 7 star dinners in Vegas or Tahoe.
    We are going over there next weekend for Gladys Knight concert.

BTW - they changed the hours of the diamond lounge over there and also they don't bring out the hot food until later - more like Vegas diamond lounges except they do keep the hot food out until near closing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a problem at all. I also hit diamond last November at the Horseshoe in Bossier City and had no problem getting my Diamond dinner and show tickets at The Cromwell in March. The lady at the Tr desk there was very helpful explaining all my options.

Mark

• Like Like x 1
  5. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank all of you so much for the input! It's been a big help. Looking forward to hitting Horseshoe, it'll be my first time at a non Vegas CET property!

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use the dinner when YOU want. They usually make a point of telling you to make SURE you are about to use it. They will NOT replace a lost one.

7. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not Vegas but the employees are so friendly we keep going back. Make sure you pay a visit to the Diamond Lounge.
    Mark

8. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DaiLun,
    If you were to do DIAD or 2 , would you have good offers during your Diamond level time even if your play drops off from that level?

9. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How fast does CET update your level and how quick would you see offers based on past experience

10. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it seems like CET offers are put together a good 6 to 8 weeks before they send them out or make them available for you to see, particularly certain promotions but even free play and hotel comps. You might not notice a big change immediately with them. That being said, the hotel calendar seems to reflect your most recent play within just a few days and a large day of play does tend to move the needle pretty quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.