1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stars In Concert

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mikejonesr, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikejonesr

mikejonesr Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I've seen plenty of shows in Las Vegas... Comedians like Chris Tucker, Music shows like Beatles Love Show and Circus Du Soleil Shows like Le Reve, Ka and Zumanity. These are all great shows by the way, but if you're looking for tribute shows, I just watched a new show last weekend.

The Boulevard Theater, a new venue on the strip, features a new show imported from Germany - Stars In Concert. They have tribute artists that consist of Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Beyonce, Elton John and Soul Brothers. From what I heard, they will be rotating the cast throughout the year, so the lineup may be different later.

But the advantages are it's less than $50 to catch the show. It's live music -- the band is rocking and the vocals are on point. Also the look alikes looks great and there are talented dance routines throughout the show.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  2. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the Boulevard theater?

3. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:

Actually they just built this thing in the last 6 months, its around the corner by Fat Burger and across from Monte Carlo. VegasChatter had a big write up on their site. Follow the links for more info.

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2012/10/21/223315/22/vegas-travel/End+of+an+Empire+Has+Created+A+New+Vegas+Boulevard+Theater

http://www.vegaschatter.com/tag/Boulevard%20Theater

6. mikejonesr

mikejonesr Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @ranchette - Funkhouser is right it's a new venue located just north of Tropicana on Las Vegas (turn a right where Fatburger and Walgreens is).

@bswim - I think it's very similar to Legends in Concert, but Stars In Concert is a show that comes from Europe and just arrived here recently. I'm pretty sure they'll have some coupons/certificates out there for cheaper tickets, just haven't seen any yet.

7. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i looked at pics on the website. the look alikes aren't that good, from what i saw.

8. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mikejones: My mistake was a went off of the Legends in Concert price I paid at tix4tonight, I went to the website and they're the same price. Oops.:confused2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.