1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Stadium blackjack and baccarat

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by yooperguy, Sep 25, 2016.

1. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could someone please elaborate a bit on the new blackjack and baccarat games at Venetian and Palazzo? I've seen them in Trooper97's vlogs, am curious how the system works. Live dealers with multiple players? How many players per dealer? Minimums? 3:2 or 6:5?
    Thanks for your input!

2. jstkrzn

jstkrzn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Looks like this might explain it. When Trooper walked past I think I saw the same logo as in the video. Interesting concept but hope it doesn't become popular. I hate how gaming is becoming faster and less personal.

3. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems pretty similar to the blackjack on 5dimes.

4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nope...... won't even try it...and i like to try things, just for the experience.

5. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems like a good place for a novice player to practice a bit. My wife found an electronic baccarat table at MGM on our last visit, played it for a couple hours, four or five free drinks, still ended up about $50 after tips. She would NEVER sit down at a real table, too intimidated. Now she can learn blackjack.

6. LukeDWyatt

LukeDWyatt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now Venetian has one stadium blackjack, and one baccarat, but I don't think they are linked.
    Bellagio has one called 'Destiny' which is roulette and either bj or baccarat.

Scientific gaming has a product that is baccarat, bj, and roulette.
    I've seen it at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and rumor has it that MGM will be getting it soon in vegas, but I don't know which property.

I'm not a fan personally. I do think it's interesting how the community card aspect works in blackjack, so different players get different outcomes off the same cards dealt.

From what I have seen they will offer these games at a lower price point than regular tables. So if you want to play $5 BJ at a big property then this is your option.