1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

St. Pats at OSheas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Lexvegas, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexvegas

Lexvegas Newbie

In the past OSheas has been a real party on St. Patty Day. Is this still gonna be with the new one. Also any other good St. Pat. Party's going on.

2. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love to know the answer to this as well. Doing a solo Mar 15-18. So far thinking 9 fine at NYNY.

3. sxr007

sxr007 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new OSheas is crowded without it being St. Pats Day. Will they be able to hold all us :drunk:. Will they open up another area just for St. Pats day, maybe some of the outside area?

4. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

I will probably be there too. The old Osheas block party used to be really fun...There is one at NYNY as well I think

5. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look for me - I will be in the green shirt

6. sxr007

sxr007 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I will be the easy one to find as well. I will be the :drunk: one. At midnight, I will be the birthday boy. By 3:00 am, I might be the :vomit: one.

7. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must be the only person who wants nothing to do with an Irish-themed destination on St. Patty's Day. Yes, there are times in life when crowds are unavoidable. March 17 is not one of those days. I made the mistake once many years ago. Never again.

And I don't care for the music.

8. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Just bought my Paddys day bib.

9. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would actually be pretty shocked if the party at Osheas doesn't spill out A LOT into Linq.

10. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. I'm thinking that outside bar will really get a work out that day. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't set up a tent or something outside too.

11. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oddly, I'm getting different information from the same web pages on different browsers, so please forgive the cut and paste, but-

O'SHEAS ST. PATRICK'S DAY BLOCK PARTY
    O'Sheas, the Irish-inspired Las Vegas bar you've come to know and love, is back and plans to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a bang.

From leprechauns and beer pong tournaments to a live wedding and all-day entertainment and drink specials, go green and celebrate good ol' St. Paddy's Day all weekend long at The Quad. The festivities begin Saturday, March 15 and continue through Monday, March 17 (noon to midnight, daily). Celebrate inside O'Sheas both Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, the party extends out to The LINQ's outdoor patio.

Here's a lowdown of all the fun St. Patrick's Day events.

Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17 (inside O'Sheas)

•All-day drink specials
    Monday, March 17 – St. Patrick's Day (inside O'Sheas and The LINQ'S outdoor patio area)

•Live wedding ceremony, open to the public: Noon – 2 p.m.
    •Beer pong challenge with O'Sheas Lucky the Leprechaun: After the wedding ceremony
    •Live DJs and bands: Early afternoon – 'til the party stops
    •"Adult" balloon artist: Noon – 7 p.m.
    All-day events on Monday include:

•Eight other leprechauns joining in the holiday fun
    •Stilt walkers
    •Beautiful models handing out swag
    •Jameson drink specials
    •Themed St. Paddy's drink at Purple Zebra, located just across O'Sheas at The LINQ
    Additionally, there will be five portable bar stations peppered throughout The LINQ, The Quad and Flamingo.

Sign up for Total Rewards Saturday through Monday from noon – 8 p.m. and receive a free T-shirt. You can also get a T-shirt by making a $100 buy-in to a blackjack game or get a suited blackjack at O'Sheas.

12. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Tilted Kilt in the LINQ might also be open for St. Paddy's day , that would give the LINQ a good one-two punch.:beer:

13. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Osheas has a linq out front bar so a good area to hang out and have a few without having to get deep into the bar.

14. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year I read about alot of bar crawls and parties. I could not find anything, not even a Guiness except in the diamond lounge at Ceasars. I do think Mc Mullians had a big bash. I plan on working my way over to McMullan's Irish Pub this year at least for some food. Paris had a offer for a Saint Patty's Party on Saturday. Has anyone ever gone to a CET party for Saint Patty's Day? I am hoping for some Irish food but I have a feeling it will be the normal everyday food. I have a slot tounament at Venetian on St Patty's Day. They did not even mention it was St. Patty's Day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.