1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spur of the moment trip booked!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long story short, me and GF were supposed to go to Jamaica with friends in May, friends had some life drama get in the way and backed out. In the meanwhile our home sold and we bought another and will be moving the first week in June, so we just ditched the Jamaica idea.

I had promised the GF some sort of vac. in June. I was originally thinking Nashville, we even reserved a hotel and did some research. We were both sure that Nashville would be fun, but as with the rest of us, LV has our hearts! Last night we were out shopping and buying summer clothes, I remarking about her clothes being perfect for LV, she kept saying our next trip isnt until Sept! So far away!

So I awoke this morning and started going through our LV offers, the move, new furniture, closing costs, etc, etc, is taking a chuck out of the old savings acct., so I needed something cheap or hopefully free. Well I found an offer from SUNSET STATION for three COMP nights any time in JUNE, even weekends!! Found some airfare that worked, booked the offer, even picked up an extra night for $35! A TOTAL SCORE!!

We have already saw all the touristy parts of LV and actually have developed a preferance for off strip and DT, so we are totally fine with SUNSET STATION, its just the relaxing resort style experience we will need after a stressful move!!!

:beer: to the JUNE 21st!!

2. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey that is going to be a great trip!

Isn`t it great to get a bonus trip to vegas and it is just as exciting no matter how many times you go.

3. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bonus trips are always fun! Have a great time!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The airfare is key.
    I think we would have more spur of the moment trips if it wasn't for having to wait and search for decent airline ticket prices.

Congrats on your trip. :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.