1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spring Break Trip [4/4-8] Preview | Recent Member

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Spivderman, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spivderman

Spivderman Low-Roller

Mar 1, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have recently joined the VMB and have enjoyed reading various threads on the board even for the few months I lurked around before joining. I especially like reading about how others plan their trips and then remember them afterward. I do both of these myself and kind of live vicariously through others as many of you probably do. I am impressed by those of you who can keep a live trip report going...talk about living in the moment. What I have decided to do for my first ever VMB experience is to give you all a sneak preview here and write up a thorough trip report when I return. In the meantime, I will make live postings on Twitter (already have three Tweets up now) where I have the same username as I do on this board.

This trip will take place over spring break and my beautiful wife (G) and I are flying solo on this trip. My brother (B) and his wife (H) were supposed to go with us but they have a business trip they could not get out of. The kids are staying with the grandparents and all will be well. We leave Friday (4/4) afternoon from the ATL and are staying four nights at the Gold Coast, two nights for me and two nights for G. Hopefully we will be able to stay in the same room the whole time with a minimal paperwork shuffle at the front or in the middle of the stay. I always rent a car in LV, this time from Budget.

Our meal plans include:
    Friday (D:In-N-Out);
    Saturday (B:HHAGG [Rio]; L:Afternoon Tea [Mandarin Oriental]; D:Vic & Anthony's [GN]);
    Sunday (B:Bouchon [Venetian]; D:Ellis Island);
    Monday (B:peppermill; D:Binion's Steakhouse)

If you use LVA and ACG, you already can tell how I might be planning to weave in some coupon use during the four days.

Our gambling plans will include our usual where G plays machines and a little roulette and I play lots of roulette, a medium amount of C4P and craps, and some machines and BJ. I love going during spring break as I can make heavy SB bets on the final four and championship games and get Masters and NCAA-FB bets placed to take home with me.

I have surprised G with a spa reservation on Monday as well where she can pamper herself for a few hours while I try and win the Wheel of Fortune jackpot.

If our trip or meal plans overlaps any of you, let me know and we can say 'Hello'.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.