1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spirit cancelation policy?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sharper, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever deal with Spirit Air's cancelation policy? I read online and it seems like if you cancel it may cost $90. Just wanted to see from someone who may have had to use it. Thinking about booking a trip that's 50-50 if I can make it come November. If it's just $90, that's not bad to potentially have a trip on the books. Thanks for any help.

2. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this years ago. I ended up just tossing the ticket. It was cheaper to book a new one than the cancellation and up charges.

3. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I did too. This was a few years ago. Called and it was $150 to change. Crazy. Cheaper to toss and just book a new flight.

4. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't make canceling easy and will over book a flight. Every time I've flown they've offered somebody, anybody a free 90 day flight if they bumped themselves to the next flight out to Vegas or back home to Detroit. They count on some cancellations and over book but I've never had an issue as I am there early enough to check-in and get my seat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.