1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spirit 99% Off Sale

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Badger31, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badger31

Badger31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Foos

Foos Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My flight MSP-LAS (just Finally booked this afternoon) was $73 RT with this worthless fare sale
    and I bought the same flights at the airport (without any sale discount code) for $38.20 RT MSP-LAS

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Four Queens 7 Nights at $25 Per Night Including Friday And Saturday
  3. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Foos, are your using the bare fare then? I'm always checking the msp-las and have been $98 one way since I started checking a few months ago. (though the bare fare hasn't changed any either).

4. Foos

Foos Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always take the redeye flights as they are the cheapest, 10 pm to Vegas and 12:30 AM for the Vegas flight home. The sales really never give you more that $5-10 off those fares and you always save $36 RT just by buying at the airport instead of online. I keep watching until the fares online are $35 or $39 each way which at the airport translates into $18 and $21 fares. Most of the time $42 rt is all I will pay for a cheap trip to Vegas. I live in Mpls so I drive to the train and take it to the airport and then back to my car, it takes about 45 minutes and costs $1.75

Four Queens 7 Nights at $25 Per Night Including Friday And Saturday
  5. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm down in Rochester so going to the airport to get tickets doesn't work. But I still only see them for 98. Though I'm not going until March, I'll keep checking.

6. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked another flight with Spirit on their 50% off promo.... $85 RT from MSP for the end of January. Flew for $76 last month; didn't pick a seat, used my American Tourister tote which qualifies as a personal item (no baggage fee)....hard to resist these cheap airfares

Winter break
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.