1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spice Market ACG coupon @ champagne brunch?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by da1chifan, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope I am posting this in the correct forum...

I am wondering if anyone has had success using the Spice Market 25% off coupon from the ACG during the weekend champagne brunch?

I know I could call, but no matter what they told me, I would still want to know someone that actually experienced it. :)

Thanks! :wave:

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've closely looked over that coupon, front & back, and there are no printed restrictions on ANY particular buffet meal. With no specifics printed on the coupon, I can't see how they would not accept it.

3. Marney1

Marney1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe email and then you can print confirmation.
    We had so many issues with discount coupons when we were there in November (thanksgiving) and still not sure if the problems were genuine or not. All the assistants

were really sweet but not very capable of dealing with anything outside the normal routine. Felt embarassed for both us and them! Being British I will make sure that I am 100% prepared in future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.