1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Special "Quests"

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by burdog, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I truly enjoy MyVegas and have gotten numerous rewards from the game. But it seems for the past 3 or 4 special quests they have had, be it puzzles or whatever I always end up 1 or 2 pieces short when I run out of coins. If it takes 30 pieces to finish a section I have 28 or 29 when the bank hits 0. I laugh it off as it is a free game with rewards that I take advantage of, and they are business and would like people to buy coins. But was just wondering, I can't be the only person this happens to. What are others experiences?:thumbsup:

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mostly have stopped playing them. Rather save my chips for 2X XP periods, or better yet, 2X LPs on level up. Blackjack gets a bonus baby!!!

One time in the past, I did go broke just short of finishing. I spent time on various sites with chip links that I never previously collected to scrape up just enough chips to finish. Was it worth the effort? Meh.

3. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know it's a small cross sample, but if a cross section of having 70 friends for this game is any kind of indicator, it seems more and more people wait for the double XPs/LPs. That's when the majority of my friends are the most active, anyway.

I wonder if others here have noticed the same?

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I try to do all the quest and dont really play when its for double xp double lp.

For this one i have done 3 pieces so far and im only down about 20 000 so far so good

5. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find also that I run out of chips just before I complete a section , I feel they are definitely chip eaters and think I'm going to try and resist playing when they are on and save my chips for double ups , the problem I have is that I am only on level 44 and don't get very many chips on the daily spin so it takes a long time to accumulate chips xxx

6. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's my stats on the latest quest where I got 3 pieces:

2,753 spins
    868,400 XP/coin-in
    Average spin $315
    I had 39/40 of the 3rd piece. It took 233 spins at $60 on Excalibur to get the last piece
    Best session was when the quest first started, as I got 15 pieces in 200 spins @$300 on Monsters
    1st 2 pieces took a total of 1,470 spins and 471,000 XP
    3rd piece took 1,283 spins and 397,400 XP
    Net loss during the run to three pieces (does not include monies earned on the strip was 137,593)

The quests are a nice add-on, but not worth the chase.

7. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I have completed more than 5 quests ever, it's a lot! I only use the free coins I figure it's a free game why buy them? If I'm gonna do that I'll just buy the reward,lol.

Personally the game is a time burglar but I love it!

I think I need to get some more MyVegas friends. Most of my fb "family" has not been bitten by the Las Vegas bug, poor them! They don't know what they are missing!

Happy gaming all!:beer:

In the planning phase.
  8. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You aren't the only one this happens to.

1 card left...no money2.jpg

1 card left...no money3.jpg

1 card left...no money4.jpg

9. VegasinApril

VegasinApril Tourist

I enjoy the puzzle games where you collect the pieces to get chips. I think this last one was one of the few I've been able to complete. Still love the game, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.