1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

spa v. fitness center

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Thor, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've noticed that the resort fees include fitness center access, with PHO using the word spa instead of fitness center...pardon my stupidity, but is there a difference?

i know a fitness center is excercise junk and a spa is for massages, but is there any use to the fitness center/spa other than excercise and massages?

and couldn't i book a massage at any resort and have access to their spa area?

thanks...been 3 stinking years since my last trip :thumbsdown:...finally going again... :beer:

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At PH, there is a fitness room/gym and an adjacent spa. The resort fee allows you to access both. The spa will have showers, lockers,steam rooms, sauna, whirpool.
    You could book a spa treatment and access to the fitness centre and spa......but if you are paying a resort fee (or are Diamond or 7 Stars), you are paying for access.

At Caesars, you can access the fitness room/gym via your resort fee. Qua spa is not included. There is an additional charge to access Qua Spa facilities.

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as an FYI, I don't think you get to use the facilities for free if you are diamond, you just don't have to pay the resort fees! I could be wrong by that's what I thought!

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Diamond can use the fitness and spa facilities at PH for no additional cost and without paying a resort fee. That may change post April 1....who knows what will happen with TR.

5. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info...basically i can pretend to workout, then go sit in a whirlpool at pho for my resort fee...not sure if we'll stay there, but i just want something for my resort fee...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.