1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spa Time

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by smerrian, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smerrian

smerrian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you enjoy hanging out at the resort spa? I like spending my day in a robe and nude soaking and steam room. I also get a terrific shave after my beard gets all soft in the steam room.

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Terri can burn hours and hours and hours at the spa. I can chill for a decent amount of time but nothing like her. And someone darn well have better booked me for massage, too, while I'm there. My lingering obviously depends on the amenities and setting. (I was able to hang hour-by-hour with her at Spa Scandinave in Whistler last fall but put me in a standard-box of a hotel spa and I'm steam/rub/rinse/done.

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can easily spend 4 hours. Book a massage at 10 am. Go at 8:30 and exercise, then shower, maybe sit in whirlpool if there's time, or just read and drink tea. (shower again as needed). Massage. Then shower, whirlpool. Maybe sauna (I never go in steam rooms - I'm claustrophobic and CANNOT breathe - I don't even stay in a sauna very long, so....) Shower again, and then lunch and back to my room for a nap because I'm very very relaxed :)

The only way I end up spending more time is when I do more treatments than just a 50min massage.....

4. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll go at least 1x per trip. It's something I really enjoy doing. I'll go first thing in the morning. The earlier the better.
    And if I'm feeling up to it I'll go again that evening before they close. That way it feels like a 2 for 1 so to speak.
    Love the Steam Room especially if they have the Eucalyptus. I enjoy checking out Spa's I've never been to before.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.