1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spa packages for couples

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RPMCanes, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking for a spa that offers a couple's massage that includes a pedicure. Any suggestions?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like most Spas offer a couples massage. And, everybody offers pedicure.

Next question is - where are you staying? If you are at Wynn, you surely do not want to do something at NYNY,etc.

3. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking it is going to be The Mirage or Bellagio. I've investigated the couples' massages at Wynn and they are ridonkulously expensive.

4. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For great prices but not the ambiance of a hotel spa - I used the day spa Touch of Las Vegas in February and really enjoyed my treatments (I had a massage and a facial)

http://www.atouchoflasvegasdayspa.com/specials/packages.html

They have a package with couples massage, manicure & pedicure. They will pick you up at your hotel and return you if you don't have a rental car, but they're very close to the Strip - basically on the other side of Industrial/I-15 from Bellagio if I am remembering correctly.

(I chose this because I was staying at TI and didn't have a coupon for their spa and I didn't think it was special enough for me to want to try - plus we had a rental car and my husband was roaming around - he went to a shooting range when I was at the spa - and I didn't need the whirlpools or steam rooms this trip:peace:)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.