1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest Web Only Deals Listed Now

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by vwhiten, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been watching daily for price drops. Southwest has several non stop fares that have dropped in price. -- At least from Austin -- They had been running anywhere from $133-160 one way. Today it was $114 and the lowest I had seen it since I started checking months ago. I had already purchased my flight out of Austin about two months ago. I was able to use some rapid reward points and I also had 2 Luv vouchers from SW for $100 each. Total cost for me for 2 non stop round trip tickets was $165.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. mescalita

mescalita High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta "luv" this little sale, and SWA not charging change fees. I just happened to check prices last night. Re-booked our flights for this month and got refunded a few thousand points. We only take the nonstop flights, leaving Austin on the earliest one and returning on the latest, giving us the most possible time in Vegas. Happy holidays and safe travels to all!

3. bluesdude

bluesdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW! As low as $142 out of MKE in January and February!! That is the lowest I have seen it in quite a while. How long is this sale on?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.