1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest "LUV" Vouchers

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Buddha, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you that read my Vegas trip report for April, and the hours & hours of our flight delays, going and coming .....

Well, Southwest did indeed reply to the complaint that I filed with Customer Relations. They were very cordial and understanding of those delays, and sent EACH of us a LUV voucher for $150 on a future flight (within a year). I guess that sometimes it does pay to complain.

We are already booked for a September trip and a November trip ... so we will be using these two vouchers for a Spring trip next year. :thumbsup:

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've said it many a time. I am a big fan of SWA and also their customer relations, both on-board and when you call them.

I also don't understand the constant gripes about the boarding process. To me it is very straightforward and efficient.

Give Suncoast another try.
    Our new favorite place to stay, but gamble at MSS
  3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to hear Buddha..They took care of me once also with a voucher after reporting a wet suitcase/clothes issue I had in STL.
    And agreed on that,Joe..Have a nice upcoming trip!

4. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. the last time I flew AA.com I was reminded of a recent SNL skit where they had "priority boarding" for about 15 different groups which was far from efficient.

5. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice win! Worth it now that the experience is over. That's more than I got for my flight-from-hell saga....! Good for SW to step up!
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.