1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest "LUV" Vouchers

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Buddha, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you that read my Vegas trip report for April, and the hours & hours of our flight delays, going and coming .....

Well, Southwest did indeed reply to the complaint that I filed with Customer Relations. They were very cordial and understanding of those delays, and sent EACH of us a LUV voucher for $150 on a future flight (within a year). I guess that sometimes it does pay to complain.

We are already booked for a September trip and a November trip ... so we will be using these two vouchers for a Spring trip next year. :thumbsup:

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've said it many a time. I am a big fan of SWA and also their customer relations, both on-board and when you call them.

I also don't understand the constant gripes about the boarding process. To me it is very straightforward and efficient.

Christmas
  3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to hear Buddha..They took care of me once also with a voucher after reporting a wet suitcase/clothes issue I had in STL.
    And agreed on that,Joe..Have a nice upcoming trip!

4. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. the last time I flew AA.com I was reminded of a recent SNL skit where they had "priority boarding" for about 15 different groups which was far from efficient.

Futbol - final game
  5. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice win! Worth it now that the experience is over. That's more than I got for my flight-from-hell saga....! Good for SW to step up!
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.