1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

* Southwest drink coupons for trade

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by Sueballz, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi First ever post to this board so hope I get this right. I have 8 Southwest Air drink coupons that expire 12-31-15. I am looking for Wicked Spoon buffet vouchers to trade for. I am taking my husband and kids,20 and 23, to Vegas June 21 and using a 2 night comp offer at Cosmo. The drink coupons I really don't need due to the fact I must have been out of my mind when I booked a flight leaving Chicago at 5:30 am! I would love to hear back from someone, but not sure how the pm message thing works lol.

2. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the coupon from LVA that I would be willing to trade. It says expires march 31 but the offer was extended until the end of the year so it is still good. If you are interested let me know.

3. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be wonderful Not sure how to exchange information. Any ideas? I would mail them out tomorrow morning. As long as I could receive yours by Saturday June 20

Tried to pm you but it says I do not have enough posts. Can you pm me? I will try an reach an administrator tomorrow but would love to trade you. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  4. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sent you a PM with my email address. You can reply back through it. If you can't read the PM let me know and I will put my address on here.

5. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw it. Sent reply. You rock!!

6. avg35

avg35 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can get you some wicked spoon 2 for 1's for sw drink tickets, private message me with you number. I'll be in vegas june 19-21. thanks

7. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Already traded but thanks for the offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.