1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest Check In

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by AcesFull72, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When checking in 24 hrs prior to your flight, what method do you use? Does anyone use the Southwest app and if so, does it work good? Also can you print your boarding passes at the airport before your flight?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use the SWA app all the time and it's GREAT! The only thing that confused me at first is that I'm one of those that likes to sit down at the computer like 10 minutes ahead of time, get on the site and ready to hit "ENTER" at exactly the right time... which is stupid for me cause I always fly Business Select and it doesn't matter then, but I do it anyways outta habit. The SWA app, at least on IPhone, won't show the "check-in" button until that time (and later), but it works really well...

3. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it both on my computer and my phone. Just depends what I'm doing when it's time to check in.

And you can get a boarding pass printed off when you get to the airport and check your baggage. If you're checking in on a kiosk, there's a button that says "I need a boarding pass". If you're dealing with a person (a la curbside), just say you need one.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.