1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Source for Coupons/Magazines

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by jdfulton, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdfulton

jdfulton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some years ago there was an online source for all sorts of discount coupons and the Vegas weekly and monthly magazines - specifically it was called Billhere Las Vegas. You would order specific coupons and mags online, pay by credit card and he would ship to you within several days. Has anyone picked up this concept and run with it? Is there another source for this today?

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the coupons available today are either paid for (LVA, ACG, Entertainment Book), targeted to gamblers, or available for free online, so no, I don't think I've seen anyone doing the Bill Here thing since his site shut down.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

3. jdfulton

jdfulton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but thanks for asking. Billhere was just such a great single source for both coupons and the magazines without having to go to a dozen or more individual sites. Oh well...

4. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last page I had for billhere was vegasresource.com, and it looks like it's kaput these days.

-

5. jdfulton

jdfulton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, its dead. Thanks for your response however. I guess we can all hope that someone else will pick up the mantle and run with it. As I said, it was a great one-stop shopping resource. Does anyone know why Billhere went belly-up?

6. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know, but my guess is based on what I posted earlier - no one wants to pay for something they can get easily for free in the comfort of their homes:peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.