1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Soufflé From Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by vegas4pools, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Jul 11, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Years ago my wife and I had a wonderful experience at Eiffel Tower for dinner and dessert after a show. The highlight was the banana soufflé and the chocolate soufflé. We would love to return to Eiffel Tower primarily for just a dessert. Would love to order a couple of soufflé and some dessert drinks. Would reservations be required for this? Can we just walked up to the elevator and ask the maitre d to fulfill our request? Any input would be helpful thanks.
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. ltolhurst

ltolhurst Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Aug 29, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are most welcome to drop in for dessert. Although the dinning room tables are reserved for dinner we have a beautiful bar, lounge and high bar that overlooks the city and fountains.

The soufflé's are wonderful. We have recently added a Strawberry soufflé to the line up of Chocolate, Grand Marnier, Caramel, Pistachio and Banana.

Do you cook at all? I would be happy to present you with the Chocolate soufflé recipe during your visit.

Best regards,

Eiffel Tower Restaurant
    [email protected]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.