1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Some Questions regaqrding DAY CLUBS

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DonnyC, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok,

So I need some help from people who have been to Day Clubs.

Although I am asking about Drais - even if you haven't been there please tell me how this generally works.

So I'm looking at the Yacht Club which is actually a night party...but is probably most comparable to a day club. I am looking at Tuesday July 22. It's an evening at the pool with a resident DJ.

general admission is about $60 for 2 guys. The place opens at 10:00pm. If I pre-buy our general admission how does the process of getting into the venue work?

Is it ever a bad idea to pre-buy the general admission?

Because it's a pool party, we might actually go in the pool. So what do you do with stuff like a wallet, credit cards and cash to keep them from getting soaked?

Can you smoke at day club pool? If so, again where do you put the smokes so they don't turn into 'soaks'?

Thanks

2. BlackEight88

BlackEight88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so, its always a better idea to buy the pre-sale ticket from wantickets.com. There is a GA line, and a Pre-Sale ticket line, and the ticket line gets in before the GA, always WAY faster and pretty much guarantees your entry.

Yes you can smoke at the dayclubs, even inside the nightclubs, and pretty much anywhere in Vegas.

If you want to go into the pools, i'd recommend only bringing your ID, your credit card, and some cash. All of which can get wet, and will get wet. For smokes, I usually wrap my pack in my t-shirt and stuff it in a planter or under a palm tree or whatever. Just make sure its in your line of sight, when you are in the pool, and don't forget about it.

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I should also ask...what type of footwear is recommended?

I woudl imagine sandals...but with dress codes what kind of sandals are appropriate?

4. BlackEight88

BlackEight88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i just wear some rubber nike ones, they will get wet and u can wear them in the pool

5. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it a dayclub? They dont really have dress codes like that. They just dont want you wearing anything that could be considered gang related and causing a fight. Nothing baggy either

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.