1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Some final help with restaurants....?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by janda, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janda

janda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well our trip is just a few days away and we still have not confirmed any restaurants for our trip. I need some help! We are staying in CP. Here is what we need:

1 Nice place - 200-250 for 2 with drinks - maybe a nice view place? Nothing TOO stuffy...

Italian 100-150 for 2

Pub/Irish/English type fare or good burger place - have a GC for stripburger but is it worth it and is it enjoyable for dinner in Nov with it being outside?

Seafood/Fish/Crab? Thinking of Joes Crab?

Steak place that has good ambience 150 or less for 2?

Then need some breakfast ideas - thinking of doing Bachannal for sunday bruch while there.

Any other places that you can throw out there on the strip that are good?

Thanks so much guys!

2. ABQJeff

ABQJeff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll put in my two cents...
    Burger Bar / Ri Ra are in the shops between Mandalay and Luxor. I'm more fond of Ri Ra, but they're steps apart and both are good choices.

3. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Place with a view. I think of Mon Ami Gabi at Parris, Circo, and Todd English Olives at Bellagio all have fountain views.

My favorite Irish Bar is Mc Mullans Irish Pub across from the Orleans. My daughter wedding reception was there on Monday. We had a blast. Everyone loved the food. Its very reasonable. Good late night eats too. Great breakfast and beer. :beer::beer:

I would stay away from Rao's for Italian. Circo or just about any Italian at Venetian/Plazzo are great. If your a meatball lover Martorano's has the best.

Joes is nice. My new favorite is Milo's at Cosmo. Great lunch special too. They also have it with wine or beer pairing.

I think you will like Bacchanal so much you might like breakfast there too. I like Serendipity and Max Brenner or Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast.

I am not a steak fan so I leave that for others.

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Bacio @ Tropicana, but it would be a hike from Caesar's

That's kind of an awkward price point for a steak house. The really nice ones will probably run you more than that (unless you split your steak and sides, which would likely be a reasonable approach with the size of some of the portions), or unless you aren't having wine with dinner.

For breakfast buffets, it is all about Paris for me.

Hash house a go go at IP is nearby and a regular board favourite.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice place: Eiffel Tower is nice, unbeatable view! Go at sunset. It's a really enjoyable experience. Food is good too, but not "best I've ever eaten"

Breakfast I love Sugar Factory at Paris, it's fun having chocolate pancakes. I've liked everything I've had for breakfast there, also has a pretty nice view. Border Grill at Mandalay Bay Sunday Brunch is good too. (I like Border Grill in general if you like Mexican)

For steak we like Stripsteak, Jean Georges.

I also agree with Mon Ami (good for any meal)... also a good lunch stop Wolfgang Puck at MGM.

Haven't eaten too much seafood (I mean they are land locked haha) or italian in Vegas.

I guess my point of this post would be, I like all the restaurants at Paris a lot haha. Lots of great experiences.

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as Italian at Caesars, go to Trevi out in the Forum Shops by the fountain. Great food and great people-watching.

7. david44143

david44143 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Todd English PUB in Aria or Cosmo, can't remember which, is great for lunch.
    http://www.toddenglishpub.com/

Mon Ami Gabi at Paris is excellent...great outdoor dining.

8. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For seafood, American Fish. But I definitely feel like what you want to eat for seafood impacts where you want to go (ie. Fish vs. shellfish)

If you're not drinking wine, you can do Gallagher's (in NYNY) for Steak and get out for about $150. Drinks obviously push the price way over that.

Breakfast ideas -- there are tons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.